We are excited to announce that Bold BI received new badges in the G2 Winter 2021 Small-Business Grid Reports!
G2 Winter 2021 Badges for Bold BI
G2 (formerly G2 Crowd) is a peer-to-peer review website where software and services are reviewed by actual users, which in turn helps businesses decide what software will work best to address their particular challenges and goals. In the G2 Winter 2021 Grid Reports, Bold BI received two new badges:
Leader | Small Business | Winter 2021
Bold BI received a G2 Leader badge in the Business Intelligence category for small businesses, meaning Bold BI has been highly rated by G2 reviewers.
High Performer | Small Business | Winter 2021
Bold BI also received a G2 High Performer badge in the Analytics Platform category for small businesses.
Why should you use Bold BI for business intelligence and analytics?
Here I have listed the major features of Bold BI that help decision-makers create effective business intelligence and analytics dashboards:
- View data on any device, from desktop to mobile.
- Scale your analytics and dashboards for any scenario where users or data will grow dynamically.
- Publish or share business intelligence dashboards with internal or external users.
- Manage user permissions effectively.
- Enable application-level security as well as row-level security.
- Deploy with single sign-on authentication.
- Re-brand dashboards to git your application.
- Keep users informed with collaboration features and data alerts.
- Operate the analytics platform easily—even non-technical people can work independently to gain insight into business data.
These are all major features you should expect from a business intelligence and analytical solution to help you make effective business decisions. Lucky for you, Bold BI excels in all of these areas.
In the winter 2021 G2 Small-Business Grid Reports, Bold BI received badges based on our high customer satisfaction ratings. You can read reviews by the very people who use Bold BI products and services here.
You can get a free 30-minute demo with our experts about creating dashboards and any other features you would like learn more about in Bold BI. You can also contact us by submitting your questions through the Bold BI website or, if you already have an account, you can log in.