Today, we are very excited to announce our latest product update: Bold BI v3.3 is now compatible with the Linux environment and Kubernetes cluster. These major changes provide you a great experience in creating elegant dashboards with Bold BI in new realms. In this blog post, we will see an overview and configuration links for the Linux server and Kubernetes cluster.
You can download the latest version of Bold BI from your account page. If you are new to Bold BI, sign up for a free 15-day trial on our website.
Deploy Bold BI on Linux
Bold BI’s compatibility with the Linux environment lets Linux users create business intelligence dashboards in few clicks to help them make effective business decisions. You can deploy the Bold BI setup in the Linux environment quickly to get started creating elegant dashboards. To learn more about how to install and deploy the application on Linux, follow the steps given in this documentation. Here are few benefits of creating dashboards in Bold BI:
- Linux users can quickly host Bold BI in Linux with Nginx in a few installation steps. It comes with flexible user options for creating business dashboards.
- Bold BI hosted in the Linux platform helps you derive actionable insights from raw data through data visualization. It supports a rich visual user interface to create dashboards easily and quickly.
- Bold BI supports more than 150 data sources to connect your data and can create custom connectors.
- You can schedule your dashboards. You can also share and collaborate with your colleagues.
- You can easily manage Bold BI access and configuration through a point-and-click administration interface.
- You can enable row-level security in your dashboards.
Deploy Bold BI on Kubernetes
Bold BI’s compatibility with Kubernetes helps to create a cluster for hosting the Bold BI application. Kubernetes allows you to use code to provide a platform for containerized applications and containerized services such as SQL Server and RabbitMQ. After completing cluster creation, connect to it, and then you can download the configuration files. You can create a Kubernetes cluster on either the cloud or an on-premises infrastructure. This directory includes configuration YAML files, which contain all the configuration settings needed to deploy Bold BI on a Kubernetes cluster. Bold BI allows you to deploy to four environments:
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
After the installation is completed, you can create your business intelligence dashboards. To learn more about how to install and deploy the application on Kubernetes with its containerized application, follow the steps given in this documentation.
We hope this blog article helped you get to know the latest feature in Bold BI. Get started with Bold BI by signing up for a free 15-day trial and create more interactive business intelligence dashboards. You can also contact us by submitting your questions through the Bold BI website or, if you already have an account, you can log in.