Syncfusion Corporate Ethics Policy
Syncfusion is committed to protecting employees, customers, partners, vendors and the company from illegal or damaging actions by individuals, either knowingly or unknowingly. This policy establishes behavioral and ethical standards for Syncfusion’s employees, vendors and the company and serves to guide business behavior to ensure ethical conduct.
This policy applies to all employees and contractors at Syncfusion (collectively referred to as “users” in this policy).
3.1 Executive Commitment to Ethics
Executives must have an open-door policy and welcome suggestions or concerns from users. This allows for a comfortable discussion of issues or concerns within the organization. Executives must disclose any conflicts of interest regarding their position within Syncfusion.
3.2 Employee Commitment to Ethics
- Syncfusion employees shall treat everyone fairly, with mutual respect, promote a team environment and avoid the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practices.
- Employees shall acquaint themselves with and abide by Syncfusion’s mission, values, vision, operating principles and policies.
- Every employee shall apply effort and intelligence in maintaining ethical values.
- Employees shall refrain from condoning as well as participating in or engaging in dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation.
- Every employee shall comply with all applicable legal regulations, legal statutes and standards of equity and justice.
- Employees shall strive to meet and exceed the requirements of their designated position.
- Employees shall respect differences in people; this includes (but is not limited to) age, color, race, citizenship, place of origin, disability, gender, family status, etc.
- Employees shall refrain from the use of profanity, verbal abuse or violence.
- Employees shall maintain complete confidentiality regarding Syncfusion affairs and decisions, during and after their tenure with Syncfusion.
- Employees shall respect and abide by management decisions.
- Employees shall refrain from engaging in public criticism that would jeopardize the reputation of Syncfusion and its employees or appointees.
3.3 Maintaining Ethical Practices
- Syncfusion shall reinforce the importance of ethical and integrity practices. Every employee of Syncfusion shall consistently maintain an ethical stance and support ethical behavior.
- Employees and appointees of Syncfusion must notify their supervisor if they have a conflict of interest or potential conflict of interest.
- Prohibited activities for staff and appointees include, but are not limited to: using their position to directly or indirectly benefit themselves, their spouse or their children; accepting gifts; giving preferential treatment or creating the appearance of giving any preferential treatment; making personal use of Syncfusion resources including its premises, equipment or supplies.
3.4 Unethical Behavior
- Syncfusion shall avoid the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practice in relationships, actions and communications. Employees shall not participate in any acts of corruption, bribery or other illegal behavior.
- Unauthorized use of Syncfusion’s trade secrets, marketing, operational, personnel, financial, source code and technical information integral to the success of the Syncfusion is not permitted in any form.
- Syncfusion employees shall not use corporate assets or business relationships for personal use or gain.
- Employees shall refrain from accepting gifts from clients or partners. Any bribery for the benefit of any external or internal party is prohibited.
- Employees shall not abuse their employment benefits. This can refer to time off, insurance, facilities, subscriptions or other benefits that the company offers.
Any violation of the Code of Conduct or the Corporate Ethics Policy must be reported through the available communication email@example.com