Cloud BI Release History – 2.8
2.8.15Released on December 24, 2019
- Added the support for scrollable dashboard. Now, you can add rows to visualize more widgets in dashboards.
- Added the support for dynamic connection string to change the connection string in dashboard view mode.
- The following new widgets are added:
- Number Card
- Radar Polar Chart
- Ability to customize the widget tooltip.
- Added conditional formatting support for marker in the map widget.
- DNS and IP whitelisting for Dashboard. Now, you can control which websites, IP addresses, and applications can access or embed the dashboard.
- Provided the URL embedding support for data source and dashboard in design mode.
- Exposed API for the Copy dashboard.
- Exposed API for the Copy data source.
- Provide the support to copy data source from the listing page.
- Provided the advanced refresh settings support for extract mode data sources.
- Optimized the performance of dashboard rendering.
- KPI card formula has been improved to show the relevant value when target is zero.
- Optimized grid and chart for better performance.
- Streamlined the axis/column renaming option in all widgets.
- New UI added for pivot grid color customization.
- Reduced and optimized the dependency script/style sizes to increase the initial rendering performance of the dashboard.
- Fixed the issue with Forecasting that does not work for Month Year date format.
2.8.4Released on November 26, 2019
- Data Sources: Connecting QuickBooks Report entities is now improved.
- Data Sources: Fixed an issue with connecting to SendGrid, Freshbooks, Twilio, ServiceNow, and Zendesk templates.
2.8.3Released on November 18, 2019
- Data Sources: Added a new data source Snowflake.
- Server: Exposed APIs for dashboard views. Now, you can get the list of views for a dashboard or create, update, and delete views for a dashboard.
- Designer: Fixed an issue with maximization in mobile view.
- Widgets: Fixed an issue with data retrieval in widgets in dashboard design time when the data source is edited.
- Widgets: Fixed an issue with Map legend when range is selected, and two or more Maps are added in the dashboard.
- Data Sources: Added the support for deferred update in data preview in data source query designer.
2.8.2Released on November 8, 2019
- Widgets: Added the support for performing master filter interaction in Pivot Grid filter menu.
- Widgets: Provided the Legend support for monochromatic and gradient color customization for Map.
- Data sources: Added a new data source Presto DB.
- Data sources: Added the pagination support for the following data sources.
- Google AdSense
- Designer: Mobile touch scroll smoothness is now improved.
- Designer: Fixed an issue with hidden columns in Grid that have meaningless header title in Excel export.
- Designer: Fixed an issue with Top-N for an expression column that throws an exception while viewing widgets’ data.
- Widgets: Fixed an issue with Range Navigator when a numeric field is removed from the he argument section.
- Widgets: Fixed an issue with changing series type for the charts in Range Navigator in view mode.
- Data sources: Improved the performance in SQL DATEPART conversion.
- Data sources: Fixed an issue with QuickBooks reauthorization.
- Server: Permission level revisited for shared data sources that associated with a dashboard.
- Server: Fixed an issue with getting link for the public dashboards.