Cloud BI Release History – 3.2
3.2.18Released on May 05, 2020
- Provided the dashboard parameter support. Now, you can create the parameters and change the values dynamically in dashboard view mode.
- Provided the row-level security support using the user-based filter feature. Now, users can be restricted to the data based on their login context.
- Provided the support to import widgets with data configuration from other existing dashboards into a new dashboard.
- Provided the support for Themes (Preview). Now, you can switch between light and dark themes in view mode for dashboards.
- Provided the support to enable or disable the auto–update of data preview.
- Provided a new widget called Rich Text Editor.
- Provided a new widget called Spline Area chart.
- Provided a new widget called Period over Period Comparison to compare the values of two different date ranges in charts (Except for Combo and Radar Polar charts).
- Provided the Dark Theme support for Period over Period widget.
- Now, you can connect and create the dashboards with following new data sources.
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Zoho Invoice
- Amazon RDS
- CData with MySQL endpoints
- Provided the support to connect to Web data source in live mode for limited records.
- Added the support to preview data sources from data source listing page.
- The name of Zendesk data source is now changed to Zendesk support.
- Pinboards: Create the personalized pinboards by pinning widgets from the multiple dashboards. This greatly simplifies the tracking of important metrics from the different dashboards.
- Multi-tabbed dashboard: Create a multi-tabbed dashboard by adding two or more dashboards.
- Default view: Users can set a default view for the dashboard from their dashboard views collection.
- Auto-save filter: The Auto-save filter automatically saves dashboard filter changes and retains it on the next dashboard rendering.
- Optimized and improved data for Google AdSense reports.
- Added an auto retry on refresh failures for web data sources due to network failures.
- Improved UI for Asana and Infusionsoft data sources.
- Provided the support for OpenQuery and internal cache in stored procedure with improved performance.
- Added the support for Enum data type in MySQL data source.