Cloud BI Release History – 3.3
Released on Apr 30, 2021
- Now, you can view non-aggregated data in charts and range navigator.
- #321569 – The chart widget issue in schedule exporting has been fixed.
- #318904 – The display of an unwanted loading indicator issue when closing the dimension filter window has been fixed.
- #319253 – The duplicated data showing issue in the allow filtering dialog on search has been fixed.
- #319222 – The issue in a switch from code to design view has been fixed.
- #318831 – The issue in initial selection when loading from the draft has been fixed.
- #320045 – The issue in “URL filter when using the dashboard parameter” has been fixed.
- #320977 – The issue in “Dashboard parameter when using URL filters” has been fixed.
- #321751 – The issue in “Advanced color formatting window for the SSAS connection” has been fixed.
- #320978 – The issue in “Pie chart drill-down when configured filter section” has been fixed.
- #321101 – The issue in “data preview UI” has been fixed.
- #323026 – The issue in “Data type dashboard parameter usage in the stored procedure” has been fixed.
- The console error is fixed when opening the data alert window.
- The issue in “The selected condition state maintenance in the data alert window” has been fixed.
- Restricted to display filter widgets in data alert window.
- #319902 – The axis label cropping issue in charts has been fixed.
- #318349 – The legend scroll bar display issue in charts has been fixed.
- #315894 – The duplicate color palette pop-up display issue in the advanced color formatting window has been fixed.
- When opening a draft/saved dashboard in design mode, an unwanted auto-recovery alert is no longer displayed.
- The bug in “Data label display for drilled chart even if it is disabled from the property panel” has been fixed.
- The bug in “Axis label formatting button display in charts whenever the axis title is disabled” has been fixed.
- #320323 – A bug in “The forecasting feature when the data contains a null value” has been fixed.
- #318939 – The bug in “The MySQL date user filter” has been fixed.
- #322265, #322262, #322262 – Improvised Azure DevOps connector by handling pagination and endpoint selection.
- #324149 – In File selection explorer, the scrollbar issue for the Smartsheet connector has been fixed.
- #323523 – MongoDB connector improvised to handle date time datatype, as well as automatic detection of a primary cluster to connect.
- #324314 – Fixed Smartsheet connection issue by handling empty cells.
- #325334 – The refresh issue with the OneDrive data source has been fixed.
- #324080, #322263, #325896 – The refresh issue with the Azure DevOps data source has been fixed.
- The bug in “PostgreSQL DATEADD and DATESUB expressions while assigning values in the grid widget has been fixed.
- Performance improvement in the multi-tab dashboard.
- #320035 – The issue in “Getting the user details using API when the user email contains the + symbol” has been fixed.
- #324786 – An issue in “Updating the cloned dashboard when the original dashboard was deleted” has been fixed.
Released on Apr 05, 2021
- #314756 – Now, you can customize the font size of the following elements in the chart:
- Axis labels and title
- Data label
- Legend title and items
- Now, you can customize the font size of the following elements in Pivot Grid:
- #318349 – Now, you can change the Value Label Position of Cartesian Charts as follows:
- #316567 – Now, the label parameter configured from the dynamic parameter can respond with on-demand parameter value change.
- #311806 – Now, you can embed the dashboard in design mode with an updated version of jsrender (1.0.5 or greater).
- #315894 – Resolved the issues with dashboard embedding, now the dashboard instance will not conflict between two instances.
- #315894 – Now, the color palette on advance mode color customization is positioned well, while embedding the dashboard with your application.
- #315894 – Now, the preview and publish button on design mode will show even with minimum screen resolution.
- #320082 – The issue with “date range display text” has been fixed.
- The issue with “when passing null value as a filter from the user-based filter” has been fixed.
- The issue with “when showing unhide columns in a hidden state, after editing the data source” has been fixed.
- The issue has been fixed for the RTE widget in schedule exporting.
- #317906 – Tree Map widget no longer creates color inconsistency issue between design mode and view mode.
- Tree Map widget rendering performance has improved for the large dataset by setting top 100 records filters by default.
- #317197 – Improved data refresh in Google Analytics connector to fetch future data without setting end date.
- Provided support to access specific schema from PostgreSQL by entering schema name in additional parameter field in the connection dialog box.
- Provided support for UUID data type in PostgreSQL.
- #320294 – Fixed the issue in listing categories, while creating the multi-tab dashboard.
Released on Mar 18, 2021
- #313781, #313867, #303953 – Dedicated filter section for widgets: You can now use any fields in the data source to apply the filter for widgets.
- #315894 – Added ‘hidePopup’ method on Bold BI instance for disabling the waiting pop-up manually, while embedding dashboard in design mode.
- #315330 – Now, Bing map supports image and PDF exporting.
- #316400 – Added new Nutshell connector support.
- #310878 – Added new Fitbit connector support.
- #319132 – Added new Square Up connector support.
- Exposed an API to get draft dashboards.
- #314719 – The bug fixed in data source read and write permission.
- The bug fixed in the dashboard using the combine data source.
- The bug fixed for bind parameters in combo-box.
- The bug fixed in export and view underlying data when using the dashboard parameter in filter widgets.
- #316376, #313354 – The bug fixed in dashboard rendering in mobile app.
- #315894 – The bug fixed in preview and publish button, disappear in embed application.
- #313838 – Improved ‘beforeNavigateUrlLinking’ event with widget level arguments as ‘widgetName’ and ‘widgetId’ for widget wise customization on URL linking option.
- Radial Gauge widget’s Property Panel section names, such as “Minimum” and “Maximum” are now renamed as “Minimum Value” and “Maximum Value”, respectively.
- Radar Polar chart no longer has a color palette inconsistency issue between designer mode and view mode.
- The bug fixed in chart breadcrumb label colors in dark theme.
- #318520 – Alignment issue with clear filter icon in grid allow filtering has been resolved.
- #311210 – The bug fixed in the code view data refresh for SQL data source extraction.
- #312954 – The bug fixed in the MySQL live mode connection table schema fetching.
- #315326 – The bug fixed in Azure DevOps connection by removing unwanted scopes.
- #311210 – The bug fixed in the data refresh for SQL data source extraction.
- #316318 – The new refresh token was handled for QuickBooks Online data source to avoid account expiration issue.
- #316255 – The bug fixed in Azure template dashboard for connecting with live account.
- #317663 – Dropbox refresh token was handled for short lived token.
- The bug fixed in the to_char() expression for PostgreSQL data source.
- The bug fixed in the integer to date converted columns for PostgreSQL data source.
- Fixed an issue in creating a schedule with a date format – DD MMM YYYY.
Released on Feb 11, 2021
- #311711 – Dashboard parameter can now be configured with combo box filter widget, within a
- #312691 – Text widget no longer shows data retrieval error, while switching tabs between
preview and design mode.
- Chart widget no longer shows data retrieval error while binding records in x-axis.
- Now, grid widget will show row selection effects while performing row-based linking.
- Radial Gauge widget’s Assign Data section names, such as “Start Value” and “End Value” are
now renamed as “Minimum Value” and “Maximum Value”, respectively.
- Facebook data source API version is now upgraded from 7.0 to 9.0.
- Problem in connecting some specific APIs in Recurly data source have been now resolved.
- #297231 – Deprecated column name changes for Jira data source has been done.
- #297231 – The Jira connection with large data is now working as expected. Initially, 1000
records will be loaded and rest of data will get updated in next data refresh.
- #313354 – Asana data source token expiration is now handled properly to extract large data
in normal and iterative mode.
- #311210 – SQL data source extraction with incremental update is now working as expected.
- #313358 – Iterative extract mode data source with large data is now handled properly with
background retries for failed API calls.
Released on Jan 28, 2021
- #309231 – Cleared initial selection filters in the widgets is no longer maintained in saved
dashboards’ views now.
- #309681 – Series color palette now works as expected in stacked charts.
- #311609 – Date picker widget no longer throws browser console errors when reloading the
dashboard page with null data.
- Grid widget no longer throws browser console error when setting grid as a master widget
without configuring the data.
- #311210 – The data refresh of SQL data source extraction with large number of rows now works
- #311742 – Widgets with special characters in its name can be now pinned from the dashboard.
Released on Jan 21, 2021
- Data source query designer no longer throws browser console error when same table is dropped
- Columns search works as expected now when applying a data source level filter.
- #304664 – Improved the error handling in OAuth redirection request when the cached token is
- #309889 – Improved the performance of dashboard rendering when it is scrollable with more
- #310773 – The Week Year date format is now shown properly in widgets.
- #311210 – SQL Server data extraction, now works as expected when data length is greater than
the data type length.
- TO_CHAR() expression now works as expected in PostgreSQL data source.
- Help documentation link is updated for the SQL Server stored procedure in the OPENQUERY
- #311188 – GitHub template dashboard no longer throws exception when deployed.
- The widgets’ values from the sample data are now updated in the ServiceNow template
- Data source’s refresh settings no longer throws exception, when configuring the settings
after triggering it manually.
Released on Jan 19, 2021
- Improved color palettes in template dashboards.
- #310601 – The bug fixed in maintaining maximize icon’s visibility in the card widget.
- #310601 – The bug fixed in displaying legends, when binding a field in row section in the
- #304622 – The bug fixed in Oracle stored procedure, in value types of parameter.
- The bug fixed in preview table selection, in Asana and SurveyMonkey data sources.
Released on August 29, 2020
- Combine Widgets: Ability to combine more than one widget in a single
container has been added.
- Combine data source: Support for combining data sources to union
the extracted data is now available.
- Data Preview: The option added for data preview to be on or off in the
data source designer.
- Logarithmic axis: The logarithmic axis is now added to charts for both primary
and secondary axis.
- Legend Title: Support to add a title for the Chart legend has been added.
- Included “All” option in the Combo box filter widget.
- The vertical text alignment is now supported in the RTE
- Provided an option to change the grid data bar color.
- Provided an option to show/hide grid header and grid border.
- Provided an option to change the foreground and background color of grid rows and alternate
- Provided an option for Column Resize and Fit to Content in Pivot Grid.
- Provided an option to load marker using postal code / addresses in Bing map.
- Provided an option to set background color / background image for widgets.
- Provided an option to change the font color in all cartesian charts, heat map, map, range
navigator, range slider.
- Now combination chart supports to show both bar and line type series at same time.
- Support to view the underlying data and performing linking operation in Bing map.
- Now, you can connect and create dashboards with the
following new data sources.
- Influx DB
- SQLite with extract mode
- The extract mode is now supported for the Snowflake connector.
- More Expressions:
- Added support for 8 aggregations, 4 conditionals, 3 logical, 4
dates, and 6 string expressions in SSAS.
- Added support for 4 numbers, 1 conditional, 5 dates, and 2 string
expressions in the SQL data sources.
- Support to connect Azure SSAS with the existing Microsoft SSAS connector has
- Data Security features: Support for Custom
Attributes have been added for filtering data across groups and users.
- Data Alerts: Data driven alerts through email is
now available in Bold BI.
- Improved designer canvas: The improved
cell structure in the new designer canvas offers more granularity over the widget
- UX Improvements: Fonts and colors of the dashboard elements have
been improved for better visibility across different screen resolutions.
- Parameter Improvements: Support for
display text and value text in dashboard parameters have been added.
- Expression Improvements: Expressions
are now supported in code view.
- Grid Improvements:
- Now, the HTML content can be rendered in the Grid
- Alternate Rows: Support to highlight the Grid alternative
rows is available now.
- Alignment: Now, the Grid widget has the option to align the
columns and headers.
- Gauge Improvements:
- An option to show or hide the actual and difference value in
gauge has been added.
- Support for a circular gauge has been added.
- Map Improvements: Multi-selection support in
map widget has been added.
- Widget actions: Now, the widget interactions
have been improved for better usability in the linking scenarios.
- Improved stability for Zendesk Support data source pagination and data
- Added support for custom UI in QuickBook Online and QuickBooks Payment data