Cloud BI Release History – 4.1
Released on Sep 16, 2021
- #11365 – The issue with being unable to use a dashboard parameter from another data source has been fixed.
- The issue with “The exception when closing the card maximize view” has been fixed.
- Todoist and Infusionsoft OAuth failures have been fixed.
- Facebook API upgraded to v11.0.
Released on Sep 13, 2021
- #11261 – Fixed the column remove issue, which contains the existing column name while exporting Excel/CSV.
- #4826 – Fixed the dashboard auto refresh that failed when using the text widget.
- #11329 – The bug with “Combo Box filtering, if the data contains special characters like comma in data” has been fixed.
Released on Sep 03, 2021
- Design mode performance improvements such as,
- Improvements to the rendering of the chart widget’s property panel.
- Scrollable dashboards add or remove rows performance improvements.
- Open expression dialog performance improvement.
- #11296 – Fixed an issue where the given file name was not updated when exporting the PDF.
- #6330 – The unwanted refresh in the chart widget has been removed for better performance.
- #11210 – The console error that occurred during mouse hover on the grid widget header (I.e., header with special characters) has been resolved.
- Pagination for REST URLs with dashboard parameters.
- Google Analytics – Fixed a Schema mismatch in the preview and extract.
- #11251 – The length cannot be less than zero (Parameter ‘length’) issue was fixed while rendering the embed dashboard with server-side data source filter.
Released on Aug 26, 2021
- Provided support to disable the loading indicator based on property in the refresh setting window.
- Provided support to disable virtual loading for pager in Grid widget.
- General performance tweaks
- Fixed virtual scrolling not working for shared tables issue.
- Fixed console error while applying the dashboard parameter in the parameter window.
- #4770 – Redirect URL issue has been fixed for the Azure DevOps connector.
- The bug is fixed when a specific CSV file is not connecting in a generic Web API data source.
- The redirect url issue has been fixed in devops
- Fixed Freshworks CRM pagination issue
- Direct aggregated expression will be treated as calculated fields in Pivot.
- #11089 – Fixed legends overlap issue in view mode for Charts.
- #5368 – Fixed issue with page size maintenance when disabling virtual loading in Grid.
- Fixed issue with Grid virtual scrolling for a specific resolution.
- Fixed widget level console errors if browser resized before layout rendering complete.
Released on Aug 06, 2021
- The bug fixed when connecting the on-premise JIRA Server as BoldBI Data source.
- The data extraction issue for the SQL data sources has been fixed .
- The bug fixed in redirect URL in DevOps.
- #324754 – The bug fixed in Text Widget for popup cropping with window container.
- Pivot Grid related bug fixes
- #333208, #335511 – The bug fixed in pivot header display on scroll if Show Group Bar property is disabled.
- #317790 – Header UI collapse issue on enabling Text Wrap property in Pivot has been fixed.
- The issue with filter popup data loading for the data contains special characters has been resolved.
Released on July 30, 2021
- #336070 – The issue with “Map widget did not render properly when exporting the schedule” has been fixed.
- #332234 – Removed casting for date filtering in Elasticsearch thereby improving Elasticsearch query performance.
- #335168 – Improved performance of Podio data source.
- The issue with “Filter not cleared properly in the Multi combo box custom widget” has been fixed.
- Provided support for displaying the column name based on the renaming done during the design process of Multi combo box custom widget columns.
Released on July 22, 2021
- #334605 – The issue with the “Waiting indicator of combine data source showing in the wrong position” has been fixed.
- #336254 – The issue with “Notify property change is triggered unwantedly” has been fixed.
- Provided the search option for categories drop-down in publish dialog box.
- The issue with “Dynamics CRM OAuth failed for multi-tenant” has been fixed.
- The bug in “Pivot Grid rendering while binding nested expression column (i.e. using expression column inside of another expression column)” has been fixed.
- The issue with “Pivot linking when row and value data alone were configured” has been fixed.
Released on July 15, 2021
- #311934 – Now, you can perform AVG aggregation in Pivot Grid.
- Removed clone dashboard option.
- #319910 – Added automatic activation support in CSV user import API.
- #335385 – Pagination support for Azure DevOps raw query.
- Fixed refresh failed for Xero due to too many request issues.
- #335785 – The bug in “The expression getting deleted after a click on the run button” has been fixed.
- Now, the aggregated expression column bound in Pivot will be treated as calculated fields.
- #329811 – Issue with scrolling in Mac machine has been resolved.
- The bug with “Linking operation for Pivot grand total cells” has been fixed.
Released on July 8, 2021
- #334719 – Fixed the dimension filter search issue by adding string contains instead of startswith.
- #334545 – The issue with “The widget header name that was not considered for excel export” has been fixed.
- The issue with “The advance color codes are missed while exporting images and PDF” has been fixed.
- The issue with “Connection string null for extract mode data sources” has been fixed.
- The issue with “Refresh failure in code view configured data source” has been fixed.
- #327233 – Implemented SSH support for MongoDB data source.
- #334386 – The issue in “Other language names in a column name for Google sheets” has been fixed.
- #331915 – Now, you can trim the axis labels of the Heat Map.
Released on July 2, 2021
- The issue in “The widget action menu is shown even if only one action is configured” has been fixed.
- The issue in “Combine widget rendering” has been fixed.
- The issue in “Unwanted widget list was maintained in the master-slave filter configuration” has been fixed.
- #327005 – Added help icon in SQL data source page for database server IP address whitelisting in Bold BI Cloud.
- #332234 – The bug in “Date column format for Elasticsearch data source” has been fixed.
- Improvements were made on unwanted failing requests for a custom widget.
- Fixed missing logos in error pages.
Released on June 24, 2021
- Now, you can search for tables on the data source page.
- Provided an option to set width for chart trendlines.
- Now, you can customize the row height and column width of the pivot grid.
- Now, you can customize empty points display in charts.
- Provided an option to hide empty headers in the pivot grid.
- Now, you can customize value and range label colors based on range values.
- Provided an option to disable mouse zooming and panning in Bing Maps.
- Now, you can schedule a dashboard export to the FTP location along with email delivery.
- Now, you can schedule a dashboard export with the different file formats, sizes, and orientations.
- Now, you can track schedule runs and data refresh history with application UI.
- Now, you can update site settings using REST API.
- Provided the support to hide dashboard theming option.
- Improved the responsiveness in the dashboard designer window.
- Provided gzip compression to reduce the static file download size.
- Improved warning message when dashboards used in slideshows and multi-tab dashboards are deleted.
- Improved template dashboard deployment failure to get more details on exceptions.
- Provided support to embed pinboard.
- Provided API to create, copy, and delete pinboard.
- You need to use the updated embed JS version, hosted in CDN.