Embedded BI Release History – 4.2
Released on Sep 22, 2021
- Embed the data source designer in JS based embedding.
- Added API to enable/disable the delete widget option in Pinboard.
- Get the Iframe URL of the respective dashboards through the REST API.
- UI customization has been enabled for the following elements in the iframe-based embedding:
- Hide/show theme
- Hide/show dashboard parameters
- Hide/show filter overview
- Hide/show dashboard and widget full screen icon
- Hide/show refresh option
- Hide/show dashboard and widget options menu
- Hide/show widget filters
- #4237 – the issue with “when applying the filters using the applyFilters method to multi-tab dashboards” has been fixed.
- #6381 – Fixed the user validation issue when the username has + symbol.
- We enabled jQuery no conflict support to use multiple jQuery in the dashboard embedded page.
- Provided the support to use the Syncfusion EJ controls or Bold Reports and Bold BI in a single-page application.
- Enclosed the pinboard styles within the Bold BI scope to avoid style overwriting issues in an embedded application.
- Provided the API support to customize the Widget and Dashboard margins.
- Provided the support to add the preconfigured widgets in the dashboard designer.
- Fixed the drag-and-drop issue in pinboards when the server-side filters are applied.
- Fixed the Multi-tab Dashboard rendering issue when the user does not have permission for the sub dashboards under the Multi-tab dashboard.
- You need to use the updated embed JS version, hosted in CDN.