Release History 2.8.14
Released on December 17, 2019
- Added the support for scrollable dashboard. Now, you can add rows to visualize more widgets in dashboards.
- Added the support for dynamic connection string to change the connection string in dashboard view mode.
- Added the support to view underlying data of widgets.
- The following new widgets are added:
- Number Card
- Radar Polar Chart
- Range Navigator
- Ability to customize the widget tooltip.
- Added conditional formatting support for marker in the map widget.
- Added drill down support for map.
- Added an option to change grid row height.
- Added an option to change pivot grid header color.
- Added Color Customization support for Gauge.
- Provided the support for Snowflake and Presto.
- Provided the support for ODBC (32-bit driver), which supports SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, and Exasol.
- Provided Google Sheets as a separate data source.
- DNS and IP whitelisting for Dashboard. Now, you can control which websites, IP addresses, and applications can access or embed the dashboard.
- Provided the URL embedding support for data source and dashboard in design mode.
- Provided the advanced refresh settings support for extract mode data sources.
- Exposed APIs for dashboard views. Now, you can get the list of views for a dashboard or create, update, and delete views for a dashboard.
- Exposed API for the Copy dashboard.
- Exposed API for the Copy data source.
- Provide the support to copy data source from the listing page.
- Provided the support for Bold Reports On-Premise integration.
- Provided the support to remove user access in Bold ID from their associated sites.
- Optimized the performance of dashboard rendering.
- Data source refresh settings are now improved with the advanced schedule options.
- KPI card formula has been improved to show the relevant value when target is zero.
- Optimized grid and chart for better performance.
- Streamlined the axis/column renaming option in all widgets.
- New UI added for pivot grid color customization.
- Reduced and optimized the dependency script/style sizes to increase the initial rendering performance of the dashboard.
- Provided the Update option for preview grid on/off.
- Provided the Windows Authentication support for SQL Server.
- Provided the SSL support and x.509 authentication in MongoDB.
- Added the pagination support for following data sources:
- Google AdSense
- Pipeline deals
- Campaign Monitor
- Help Scout
- Generic Web Data Sources
- Provided the support for Reports API in QuickBooks data source.
- Fixed the issue with Forecasting that does not work for Month Year date format.