Release History 3.1.17
Released on March 06, 2020
- Added the support for cube data source (Microsoft Analysis Services). Now, you can design the dashboards with both relational and cube data sources.
- Provided the hidden column and field-based sorting support in Pivot Grid.
- Provided the display column support in combo box and list box.
- Provided the Number card color customization support.
- Provided the support to do color customization across table, row or column wise in heat map.
- Provided an option to choose where to place an Indicator in KPI card.
- Now, you can connect and create a dashboard with the following data sources.
- Google Big Query
- Microsoft SSAS
- ODBC 64-bit support is added.
- Pagination support is added for Microsoft Outlook Calendar, Infusionsoft, YouTube, Keen, LiveAgent, and Nicereply data sources.
- Provided the support for using PostgreSQL as meta-database.
- Provided the SSO support in Embedded BI for seamless embedding experience.
- Provided the support to configure external authentication provider OAuth and OpenID.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Widget image will be shown while adding the widget initially in the designer canvas to improve performance instead of rendering the widget with sample data.
- Unified the resource sharing user interface throughout the entire application.
- Simplified the workflow to access the application URL outside the installed machine.
- Provided the support to find the installed product version from the help menu.