Connect your Microsoft SQL Server and turn your RDBMS table data into useful KPIs. The benefits of using Bold BI with Microsoft SQL Server include:
- Connect your tables, views, and stored procedures via the drag-and-drop designer without the need to write any SQL queries. As an advanced option, you can edit or write your own SQL query, as well.
- You can connect in two modes:
- Live: Source data is connected and processed directly by Bold BI.
- Extract: Source data is connected, and data will be imported to an intermediate database where it will be processed further by Bold BI.
- SQL Server running in any cloud instance, including the Azure SQL database, can be connected in Bold BI.