Bold BI Release History - 6.13
- #482609 – Provided an option to restrict the legend click action in the Charts.
- #395241 – Improved the button width of the grouping bar column in the Pivot grid.
- Improved the dashboard views API to set and remove default views.
- Provided REST API support to fetch and update the X-Frame-Options settings.
- Provided REST API support to fetch and update the Content Security Policy settings.
- #497928 – Provided REST API support to fetch and update user notification settings.
- #497928 – Provided REST API support to fetch and update the site notification settings.
- #480643 – Provided REST API support to update an existing dashboard with BBIX file.
- Provided an option to ignore the site identifier during the application startup using the environmental variable in the Docker, Kubernetes, and Linux environment.
- Added bulk option in the Upload dialog to change the category of multiple dashboards simultaneously.
- The ARM64 Docker image variant has been included for both Ubuntu and Alpine.
- #494347- Fixed the issue where the linking configuration was not maintained when no records were displayed in the widgets.
- #495876 – Fixed the issue of the measure formatting prefix and suffix not being preserved in the exported Excel.
- #499348 – Fixed the issue where exporting a grid with no data would throw an exception.
- Fixed the issue where the container was not visible when performing drill-down in the treemap.
- The rendering issue of the image widget is resolved when changing the type to parameterizedURL.
- Resolved the issue where the number culture was not being displayed in the tooltip of the chart widget.
- #502496 – Fixed the issue where the dashboard was not rendering when no data source had been configured.
- Fixed the issue where the “manage site” option was showing for non-UMS admin in on-premise deployments.
- Fixed the issue where a warning message was displayed for draft data source deletion, even if it was not used in any dashboard.
- Fixed the issue where the authentication dropdown was not disabled when the default authentication setting was disabled in on-premise deployments.
- Fixed the issue with lock and unlock edit support for published resources, when the last published status showed as failed.
- Resolved the issue of group-based authorization with Azure AD provider in JS-based embedding.
- Fixed the cancel button issue in the SSO token-based connection Iframe embedding.
- Show a valid error message when an invalid dashboard path and pinboard name are in JS-based embedding.
- Show a valid error message when the authorization URL is empty in JS-based embedding.
- The valid error prompt is displayed for unsupported module embedding with group-based authorization.
- The issue of more option widgets being hidden while full-screen mode is enabled in JS-based embedding has been resolved.
- Fixed the full-screen functionality not working for the public dashboard when embedded in an Iframe.
- #494030, #493997 – Fixed the issue where the date and datetime format was not maintained in the exported Excel data.
- #494474 – Fixed the issue where leading zeros were not exported to Excel.
- Fixed the issue where the widget for the usage analytic dashboard was not working properly when used in another dashboard.
- Resolved UI glitches and usability issues in the Assign Data and Properties panel section.
- Resolved the issue where Arabic Culture was not working while changing the culture for the dashboard.
- Fixed the issue where the font color of the grid was not maintained in the scheduled export.
- Resolved the issue where the inter widget linking for the combo box widget was not working.
- Fixed the issue where empty data in the grid widget was causing problems in Excel export.
- Fixed the issue where special characters were not working in the URL filter.
- Resolved the issue where the Pin widget was not clickable in the Combine widget for mobile mode.
- Fixed the issue where an unwanted scroll bar was shown in the design canvas in the designer preview.
- Fixed the issue where the Exclude option data was not functioning properly when applying the dashboard parameter.
- Fixed the issue where the searched value was not filtered in the dimension filter for the treemap widget.
- #500706 – Fixed a system exception that occurred while connecting to the Insightly data source.
- #497823 – Resolved the issue of being unable to connect to a new data source after canceling the previous data source on the embedded site.
- #497380 – Fixed the issue with Pie charts displaying blank or null data and encountering a data retrieval error when filtering out blank data.
- #491797 – Fixed the issue with dashboard download via API.
- #494961 – Fixed the issue with the download dashboard functionality when a file-related data source is configured on the dashboard.
- #418224 – Resolved the issue where tables were not listed in the CDATA data source while connecting to Cloud CDATA.
- #487546 – Resolved the issue with Threshold not working in Code View Mode.
- #489828 – Fixed the Summary Row Expression in the Grid Widget.
- #499121 – Fixed the combined data source issue with MySQL as IMDB.
- #498090 – Resolved the issue of being unable to switch the data source with an identical schema.
- #496665 – Fixed a data retrieval error occurring in the Usage analytics dashboard with MYSQL as IMDB.
- Resolved the issue where tables did not appear in the preview window when there were multiple schemas with the same table name.
- Fixed the “BeginExecuteReader required in an open and available Connection” error when using a data source with a dynamic connection string.
- Fixed the MySQL logo displayed in CDATA extract mode while editing the CDATA.
- Fixed the Threshold module so that when enabled and the run button is clicked, the threshold module remains enabled during data preview.
- Fixed the issue of being unable to connect to an extract mode data source on MYSQL IMDB.
- Fixed a character expression issue in an Oracle Live data source.
- Fixed an Oracle data source incremental refresh issue.
- Fixed the issue with the Facebook Ads data source icon.
- Fixed the issue where descriptions were not displayed on HubSpot and Instagram data source icons.
- Fixed a Query Execution Metrics issue that displayed incorrect data during widget execution.
- You need to use the updated embed JS version, hosted in https://cdn.boldbi.com/embedded-sdk/v6.13.11/boldbi-embed.js.