Bold BI Release History - 6.5
- #435818, #456743 – Provided a new data source connector for Google Analytics 4.
- #453860 – Improved functionality by providing filtering support for custom date formats used in Date Fields in the Grid and Chart Widgets.
- #443662 – Added a new feature to the Bold BI Code view mode that displays the query execution time in the format of HH:MM:SS. This allows users to better understand the duration of the query’s execution.
- #367471 – Added support for Relative Date options in the user filter module for date columns.
- #394592 – Improved the user interface for the Twilio data source connector.
- Showing missing columns in the refresh history if selected columns of the data source are modified or deleted from the source for the CSV-related data sources.
- #456664 – Fixed the issue where exported PDF or Image files had different fonts compared to published dashboards.
- #453928 – Fixed the issue where exporting status popup appeared behind the dialog while performing exporting from View underlying data dialog.
- #460845 – Fixed the issue causing Object reference errors, even when non-existing dashboard parameters were used in Code View.
- #429202 – Fixed the issue where users were not notified when attempting to use certain special characters in the dashboard and data source names.
- #453666 – The authentication token error on the dashboard published on the target site where the date picker is used with the relative date filter has been resolved.
- Fixed the issue of enabling the Apply button even when no data was selected in the Dashboard Parameter Multiselection dropdown.
- Fixed the issue of filtering not working in Preview mode.
- #452149 – Resolved Chart Rendering Error with Trend Line and Empty Data points.
- #455209 – Fixed the issue where the chart drill-down level only fetched 100 data. With the latest update, the chart now fetches all the records in the drill-down level.
- Fixed the issue where the description icon was not visible in design mode.
- Fixed the Gauge Widget Background issue in the Dark Theme for Old Dashboards.
- Fixed UI Glitches in Advanced Settings Dialog.
- Fixed Tooltip Display Issue in Pie Chart with Top Legend Placement.
- Fixed the Map Widget Custom Image Marker Rendering Issue in the Dashboard Viewer Page.
- Fixed the Bing Maps rendering issue in the preview mode.
- #451788 – Fixed an issue with the Edit Connection Window for SQL Extract Data sources where the Max Rows and command time out property were not retained.
- #13108 – Fixed the issue where the Date dashboard parameter was not working with datetime arguments in stored procedures.
- #407694, #402985 – Added casting to filtering to accommodate all date formats in date filtering.
- #420325 – Applied User Filter for dashboard design mode.
- #463679 – Fixed the issue where Upload Dashboards failed for PostgreSQL Code view mode.
- Fixed the issue where the Helpscout data source could not be created during a build upgrade.
- Resolved the issue where an invalid error message was displayed when connecting to an empty MongoDB database.
- Fixed a UI glitch that occurred while editing the MongoDB data source.
- Fixed the issue that prevented the uploading of dashboards with web and file data sources in a cloud environment.
- #458000 – Fixed the issue where custom fields were not imported with white spaces.
- #453456 – Fixed the wrong error message when connecting an empty CSV.
- #458000 – Fixed the dashboard breaking after a data source refresh in the JIRA connector.
- #460049 – Fixed an Azure tables refresh not working.
- Fixed the issue where you could not connect your data in ServiceNow and Zendesk template dashboard.
- Fixed the issue when connecting sample data in the SendGrid, ServiceNow, and Zendesk template dashboards.
- Added custom connector file size validation and resolved UI glitches.
- #459379 – An error message is now shown when attempting to save incorrect expressions.
- #459821 – Fixed the null reference exception that occurs while refreshing the data source containing only shared tables.
- #461246 – Resolved the issue where data sampling was being applied in view mode for a specific scenario.
- #457741 – Resolved the problem of the user filter dialog not fitting into the screen.
- #458626 – Fixed the issue where an invalid input syntax error was occurring while viewing a published dashboard that contains a blank value for a date field in the user filter configuration.
- #405148 – Added API support for getting the custom query used in the code view mode of the data source.
- #456787 – Resolved the problem where schema fetching was taking a long time for Oracle data sources.
- #458643 – Now, the invalid column type conversation for date columns will be validated.
- #455751 – Fixed the issue where the separator would remain even after the buttons next to it were removed in the data source toolbar in embedding mode.
- #449116 – Resolved the issue where no records were displayed when virtual scrolling was performed in the view data dialog.
- #460075 – Improved the error message when the client library is unavailable for MySQL data sources.
- Fixed the Incorrect Syntax issue that occurs when the code view mode query contains a single-line comment.
- #455650 – The error information displayed on the synchronization failed email has been enhanced for better understanding.
- #455446 – The support information displayed on error pages has been enhanced for better understanding.
- Fixed an issue where the schedule enable and disable option was appearing for users without written permission.
- Fixed an issue where user creation failed when the password contained an ampersand (&) symbol in on-premise deployments.
- Fixed an issue where the webhook was not updated in the schedule dropdown when clicking on the refresh button.
- Fixed an issue in site settings where users were able to save empty message tags or content in the login disclaimer in syncfusion managed cloud hosted solution.
- Resolved an issue that prevented users from editing the existing external sites in on-premise deployments.
- Fixed an issue where the loader was displaying after clicking the Copy button, along with an error message in the input field.
- Fixed an issue where the default view was not being applied without refreshing the page after it was set.
- The information displayed when gird has no record to display has been enhanced for better understanding.
- Resolved issue where Cross-Origin Resource Sharing was not being restricted despite CORS Policy settings being disabled.
- #442779 – Fixed the login issue that occurred while using passwords with the special character “&” in on-premise deployments.
- #460576 – Resolved the login issue where the DNS was longer than the column’s default length in the user login table in on-premise deployments.
- #461733 – The login logo’s issue with the improper size has been resolved in on-premise deployments.
- Fixed the issue with the password reset link when Bold BI is hosted as a sub-application in on-premise deployments.
- Multiple embedding concurrently such as on Multi-tab dashboards and Pinboards was fixed.
- #463956, #463857 – Resolved Docker deployment issue when using ports other than 80.
- CORS Policy settings now restrict Cross-Origin embedding when policy is disabled. If you encounter a Cross-Origin Access error in your embedded application after upgrading to v6.5, please refer to our Knowledge Base for guidance on resolving the error.
- You need to use the updated embed JS version, hosted in: https://cdn.boldbi.com/embedded-sdk/v6.5.8/boldbi-embed.js.