Bold BI Release History - 6.17
- #504059 – Provided UI and Rest API support for configuring the user custom attribute globally, which can be utilized across all sites in on-premise deployments.
- Provided support to customize or replace the standard string constants “Null” and “Blanks”, as well as values for string type columns.
- #497961 – Integrated the custom attribute and dashboard parameter support for data source connection properties for Web API data sources.
- #509243 – Supported connecting the encoding URLs in the Web API connector.
- #507906 – Improved 2X performance in edit connection for table mode data sources.
- #522024, #496263 – Reduced the data preview limit from 1000 to 100 to improve user experience.
- To streamline the database migration, we have introduced command-line support, enabling users to efficiently update the tenant database information in bulk in on-premise deployments .
- #460029 – Provided the ‘week’ date format support in the auto hierarchy.
- Enhanced the performance of the widget rendering.
- Provided support to use the dashboard parameter in the conditional formatting window.
- Provided support to display the chart legend as a dropdown.
- #472359 – Provided support to maintain the grid column width in the exported Excel file.
- Improved Text Filter widget rendering performance.
- Provided support to maintain Grid Summary Row title color, value color, and background color in the exported Excel.
- #488369, #494066 – Implemented support for sending Email with a Microsoft Office 365 account using OAuth authentication in on-premise deployments.
- #494066 – Implemented support for fetching and updating OAuth and OpenID authentication settings using REST API in on-premise deployments.
- #505455 – Added activity logs for dashboard download action.
- #506250 – Implemented support for fetching activity logs using REST API.
- #501514 – Added session expired information on the dashboard, data source designer page, and viewer page in on-premise deployments.
- Added support for displaying the source of data in the data source listing page.
- #493755 – Fixed the issue of accessing tables in Rockset with workspaces having special characters.
- #493755 – Fixed the issue in accessing data from views in the Rockset connector.
- #520836 – Fixed the issue in the preview data window when the data sources are created using custom attributes.
- #520756 – Fixed the issue in uploading the dashboard with Web API data source that contains custom attributes.
- #497961 – Fixed the issue in refresh getting failed for data sources created using custom attributes.
- #517946 – Fixed the issue where the Replace expression is not working without space.
- #512859 – Resolved the quota error in the YouTube Connector.
- #447247 – Fixed the data mismatch issue while applying the filter value.
- #513659 – Resolved the issue where the RUNNINGMAX and RUNNINGMIN expressions were not working correctly.
- #514060 – Fixed the “No data to display” error seen in the live web data source when using multiple live data sources in a single dashboard.
- #517238 – Resolved the issue where integer data is rounded off in MySQL IMDb.
- #507447 – Resolved the issue of Gradient color formatting not working properly in the Google Big Query data source.
- #510431 – Resolved the issue where connection details are not updated properly in the edit connection panel.
- #520756 – Resolved the exception while uploading the Web API data source with a custom attribute.
- Resolved the issue where the Preview data source shows “No data to display” for live web-shared data sources.
- Fixed an issue where additional connection parameters are removed automatically when a file is chosen in Google Big Query.
- Resolved the issue where existing data sources were not appearing in shared tables after searching for any data source in the text box.
- Resolved the issue of data sampling not working for the 42Matters data source with Postgres IMDb.
- Resolved the issue where the description is added without clicking the save button in SQL-related data sources.
- Resolved the issue of being able to connect multiple customer connectors without validation at a single time.
- Resolved the issue where the data source name is not appearing in the Dashboard parameter table field form in PostgreSQL.
- Resolved the data retrieval error in the SSAS data source if the same column name is present in the parent schema.
- #517470 – Fixed condition-based Allow Filtering issue in the grid.
- #518298 – Fixed filtering issue in Combo Box when using Allow Filter.
- #508395 – Fixed Auto Font Size issue in the widget’s title.
- Fixed POP info icon overlapping with the widget title.
- Fixed pivot grid sort icon issue.
- Fixed the chart not rendering based on the data color palette in the theme file.
- Fixed proportion chart flickering issue.
- Fixed List Box subtitle alignment issue.
- Fixed widgets overlap inside the tab widget on resize.
- Fixed Date Picker single selection filtering issue.
- #510589 – Fixed an issue in the schedule listing on sites deployed with a MySQL database when multiple schedules were created for the same dashboard in on-premise deployments.
- #508834 – Fixed an error in slideshow play where the slide would move to the next even if the dashboard rendering was not completed.
- #517857 – The issue with loading custom widgets on the Mobile App has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue with displaying the comment window and save as dialog when switching a multi-tab dashboard to Fullscreen mode.
- Fixed an issue with displaying the enable option for schedules in mobile mode.
- Fixed an issue where an internal error would occur when accessing a dashboard widget with an invalid ID.
- Fixed an issue with showing the back arrow on dashboard rendering when the dashboard was viewed with the default view.
- #517437 – Fixed the issue of being unable to create the data source with the dashboard parameter and custom attribute together.
- #507806 – Fixed the issue of order by query not working properly in the custom query parameter.
- Resolved the issue of the cancel icon not hiding after removing the search data in the Assign data section.
- Fixed the issue of being able to save without a data source name while uploading the dashboard in the download Upload action.
- Fixed the issue of the link not redirecting to the given site in the popup widget linking.
- Resolved the issue of the data source name not showing in the dashboard parameter window for SQL Datasource.
- Fixed the issue of the dashboard description not being reflected in the dashboard info.
- Fixed the issue of the date format conversion in the Excel and CSV export.
- You need to use the updated embed JS version, hosted in https://cdn.boldbi.com/embedded-sdk/v6.17.13/boldbi-embed.js.